Friday, June 23, 2006

My Last Days in Australia


Well my time here has wound to an end I leave in 2 days, I am one of 3 American's left so Uni-Central is pretty quiet these days. I have been to the chiropractor every day trying to get my back fixed up, apparently I sprained my back (I didn't know it was possible either) but walking isn't a problem anymore, so I have that going for me which is nice.
On Wednesday I toured the XXXX Brewery again with Lindsay(MN), Lindsay(NY), and Rachel(NY) and then last night was my last Tav night so we all went out of course. Today I had my exit inspection, no fines (hopefully they don't check under the bed when I leave), so all I need to do now is finish packing. I am looking forward to being home and seeing everyone.


~Andy


Picture: Lindsay (MN) and me on the way back from the brewery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home