Monday, May 29, 2006

End of the Semester Parties


In the past week we have just been having a good time and relaxing. Campus held a cocktail party for all the study abroad students on Friday night and then on Saturday night we went to a "Hat" theme party. I guess there are more theme parties to come before everyone heads their seperate way and return home, so I am sure there will be some interesting picutres to come. I have uploaded the pics from the cocktail and hat party so check them out, they are entertaining. This week I will be finalizing my final trips for the semester and preparing for final exams. I will be home June 26th and will be in Eden Prairie for the summer working at McFarland Construction again.

~Andy

Picture: Me and Jake with the winning costumes for the Hat party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home