Saturday, March 18, 2006

March 18th


The last few days have been pretty busy. The weather has been beautiful here and we have spent a lot of time around the pool. On Thursday most of us went to Tav' night after partying at Uni-Central. It was another good night at the Tav, there were a lot of people there and the place wasn't too crowded so that you couldn't move around. On St. Patty's Day Tim, Brendan, and I got up at 7:45 and woke people up to have greens eggs and beer with us at the barbecue. From there the party moved into the pool for the next few hours. When we finally got out of the pool we spent a little of time taking it easy and then we went to a Local Irish Pub called O'Malley's. There was a mix of live bands and recorded mixed music to dance to. It was a lot of fun there, it seemed like everyone from Uni-Central was there. Today some people went to the rodeo, Jake and I decided not to go. The rodeo isnt exactly my cup of tea, and I am pretty worn out from the past few days. I am also pretty sun burned from yesterday, as I wasn't planning on being in the pool for 6 or so hours, so I hadn't put any sun tan lotion on. I am feeling the pain today, but I have seen much worse sunburns while I have been here. Today I am doing some laundry and after that no idea what we will do. Happy St. Patty's Day to everyone back in the states.

~Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home